Best Blog Thinker AwardAfter a night of Academy Awards I thought I was "awarded out", but today I received an award from Lakeviewer at sixtyfivewhatnow. It is the Best Blog Thinker Award! Imagine that.
Thank you so much for bestowing this award on me ... a Thinker, wow!
"This award acknowledges the values that every Blogger displays in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values with each message they write. Awards like this have been created with the intention of promoting community among Bloggers. It’s a way to show appreciation and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.”It is very difficult to pare down to 5 bloggers whom I feel "transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values" in their messages. I hope you will visit each of these folks and find them as interesting and poignant as I do. The following are my choices:
1. Greg for his ethical and personal values at Bishop Greg Rickel
2. Clay for his literary contributions at M. IV
3. Tonya for her artistry at Lazy Gal Quilting
4. Reya for her photographs, thought provoking and ethical contributions at The Gold Puppy
5. Mark for his humor and storytelling abilities at The Bagman & Butler Chronicles.
For the recipients if you wish to show this award please copy & save the award photo on your desktop and then upload it to your website by going to the layout section and selecting Gadget ... then select the Picture gadget and upload your Award from the Image (upload from your computer) section. Your Award will continue to be shown on your computer. You may also upload the Award for your post and also copy and paste the meaning of your Award into your post. (Hope these instructions are understandable ... you may have to experiment a few time to get it right. See the teacher in me is coming out.)
7 comments:
Brilliant. I am humbled by this award. Lizzy, I live to entertain.
Ever Yours,
Clayrn Darrow
M.IV
I know can you imagine.
What did you wear to receive it. I had on a dirty top and a pair of pyjama bottoms.
xoxoxo
Yes, Cheryl, the teacher in you is showing, with clear instructions. Yes, some of us can't make sense of the same. Enjoy the award, and congratulations.
Congrats Cheryl-- you deserve it!
Yay! Good for you, Cheryl.
Well deserved,love, CONGRATULATIONS.
I always enjoy your posts very much.♥♥
I am truly honored. Imagine me bowing deeply, dressed head to toe like Heidi Klum ... hmmmm ... imagine me with Heiki Klum's gorgeous figure.
What? You can't imagine???
LOL.
Honestly, thanks so much for this.
thank you, very kind of you.
Post a Comment