Monday, August 17, 2009

Blue Monday

Bright blue sky above and clear, cool blue waters of the Pedernales River.

10 comments:

ellen abbott said...

The Perdernales is such a beautiful river.

alaine@éclectique said...

Looks lovely with the blue sky reflected. I will have to look this river up now.

CAMISOLA PRETA said...

What a gorgeous picture!Thanks for sharing it with all of us.... and also thanks for passing by my blog and leaving a comment there.
As you have guessed, the Seeker is my one and only sister, that I keep very close to my heart.I know that she is very found of you also.
Kisses,

Joanna said...

That river looks just beautiful. Can you swim in it? River swimming is my favorite thing to do on a hot day.

Rosaria Williams said...

Very inviting.

Lorac said...

Ohh.. Lovely! We finally got some summer weather here and that pic makes me want to jump in for a cool swim! Lovely river!

Seeker said...

As usual dear, what a stunning photo!!!!

xoxo

Barry said...

The mix of blues are exceptional. Love that picture!

Kathryn Magendie said...

Very nice!

Renee said...

Lizzy I am always so happy when I see you. How are you my dear friend.

I like the picture of the bird in the next post. How you can capture things in your photography.

Love Renee xoxo