
Visit daniel jenkins studios & gardens to see the MeMe sculpture series he has done. He explains that the heads turn in the wind. These would make wonderful "wind sculptures" for the garden. Lovely patina on each. Daniel is located in Metung, Victoria, Australia.


When you visit his website you will see other intriguing wind vanes for the garden. I think the work is quite spectacular and very whimsical.

6 comments:
I`d like to have one of those in our garden. Especially one whose head is turning in the wind. Cool!
I love those birds, they're wonderfully eccentric.
They really are cool!!! Eccentric is the perfect word! Who had the E letter recently? Did they use eccentric. The work is by my friend & ex-husband who has been in Australia for going on 30 years. Wish I could pay to have one shipped here, but I'm sure the freight would be prohibitive. Thanks for commenting on the work.
Cheryl
Yes, how could I forget to include eccentric? It's one of my favorite words! Wonderful sculptures!
Ooh those are great - love em!
oooh those are great - love 'em!
Post a Comment