
After attempting to hold up Hillary R. Clinton's appointment and being chastised by John McCain for doing so he was asked if he had a sense where McCain's maverick streak would take him from here, Cornyn responded: "In a word, no. I have no sense. I'm ready for whatever happens."
Okay, okay... so I took it out of context, but seriously here we go with a tough, bi-partisan, mean-spirited Texas Republican. In my opinion Cornyn had it right: he has NO SENSE!
2 comments:
Cornyn was doing what every politician does at some point - grandstanding, and trying to get his hame in lights, but at the cost of progress. I hope this is the last of bipartisanship we see for a long while.
I don't think our country is going to stand for politico actions like this any longer, and I believe career politicians are going to be a thing of the past soon.
Teresa, thanks for stopping by my site. Cypress? I'll have to look that up, not sure where it is.
C. James, yep, grandstanding is the right word and that is his job. I, too, hope that a great deal of the bipartisanship "doings" will stop "doing". Thanks for writing.
Post a Comment