Today I've been printing some photos that I took while in France in December '08 and listening to the tunes on Renee's blog, "Circling My Head". This photo I took at a Christmas Bazaar in France has been one of my favorites and since I've enjoyed Renee's music & images today I decided to publish it for Renee.
Hope you all are having a good day.

2 comments:
Cheryl:
Thank you I love the lights and you are not going to believe it but the two small lights at the bottom; my daughter Nadalene has them in her bedroom.
I just want to tell you how much I enjoyed going through your blog today.
I have not seen this much nature in years. The birds and bobcat and my special favourite the owl. I loved the trees too. Your posts did my heart good.
xxoxooxo
Love Renee
How was France Lizzy? I plan to go one day.
CLAY
Post a Comment